My Room Abroad is a young international start up who’s mission is to help international students and young workers find accommodation in Taiwan.
We thrive ourselves in making their stay abroad a life changing and unforgettable experience.
At My Room abroad, you would work in an international environment, and have responsibilities from day 1!
We are diligently looking for a Business Developer to help us grow. As a housing platform we need more room offer. We are therefore looking for someone who can help us find this offer.
- Looking through any means possible for Taiwanese flat owner or flat manager.
- Cold calling
- Leading meetings with landlords or flat manager, convince them to add their rooms on the My Room Abroad platform and close deals with them.
- Maintain landlord relationship
What we are looking for:
- Native Mandarin speaker AND fluent in English (any other language is a plus)
- Someone autonomous and not afraid to take initiatives
- At ease with cold calling and leading meetings in Mandarin.
- Sales background is a plus
Can only apply those who:
- are available for full time starting beginning of December
- have relevant skills and interests
What we offer
- An experience in sales in an international and fast growing start up
- Flexible work hours 5 days a week
- Salary in function of relevant experience
If interested, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org