There is a way to post your room to multiple Facebook groups at the same time. So you don’t have to copy past your post to every single Facebook groups.
- First, make sure you are a member of all the groups you want to post in (that you requested to be a member and that you have been approved)
- Go to one of the group you want to post in. (Navigates to your home feeds, then on the left you can find your groups)
3. Do a general post as if you were going to post only one at a time
4. Click sell something (hit the “more” button if you don’t see the “sell something’ button right away)
5. Put an attractive title, the rent price and location of the apartment
6. Paste your description
Add pictures (in most of the rental groups it is mandatory)
7.Before hitting the post button, click on the drop-down button next to it (where you normally see the name of the group you are in). Once you have clicked on it you will see all the groups you are a member of. You can post to any of those groups by just clicking on it.
Here is a video “How To Post To Multiple Facebook Groups FREE At The Same Time” made by Spencer Coffman if you prefer.